Your Ad Here

Saturday, August 8, 2009

LOVE SMS


  • A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I'm missing you.
  • To live this life I need a heartbeat, to have a heartbeat I need a heart, to have a heart I need happiness and to have happiness I need you!
  • How can u tell the rain not 2 fall ven clouds exist? How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall ven the wind exists? How can u tell me not 2 fall in love ven u exist?
  • One day you will ask me what is more important 2 me, you or my life? I will say my life & you will leave me without realising that you are my life
  • Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I'm ready for war.
  • Sometimes, I 4get 2 say hi.
    Sumetimes, I even miss 2 reply.
    Sumetimes, my msg doesn't reach u.
    But, it doesn't mean dat I forget u.
    Im just givin u time 2 miss me!
  • I have liked many but loved very few yet no one has been as sweet as you. I'd stand & wait in the world's longest queue just 4 the pleasure of a moment with u.
  • Never say u are happy when u r sad. Never say u r fine when u r not ok. Never say u feel gud when u feel bad. And never say u r alone when I m still alive.
  • Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.
  • The sky without stars is
    like sleep without dreams
    like song without music
    like rose without smell
    like face without smile
    like ME without U!
  • What is the difference between blood and you? Blood enters the heart and flows out but you entered the heart and stayed.
  • If loving u is wrong, then I don't wanna b right. My luv 4 u is strong & brighter than any light. The way we must go is long, but we'll win every fight.
  • Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another winter, another summer too but there will never be another you!
  • Girl: Will you love me after marriage also?
    Boy: This depends on your husband, if he allows me.
  • 'I Trust You' is a better compliment than 'I Love You' because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust.
  • Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Know why? Coz you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes.
  • I don't care how many lips u’ve kissed, how many shoulders u’ve embraced & how many times u’ve said, I Luv U! All I care is not be the first but to be ur last!
  • Feelings are many but words are few, clouds are dark but sky is blue; Luv is a paper, life is glue, every thing is false, only My Luv is TRUE.
  • I love the way you make me happy, and the ways you show your care. I love the way you say, 'I Love You,' and the way you're always there.
  • A simple Bye make us cry, A simple Joke make us laugh, simple Care make us fall in love. I hope my simple SMS make you think of me. I Miss U
  • Last night I wanted to write you a letter but all I could write was - noh ss!W ! It doesn't make sense until you read it upside down!
  • Message: * some text missing* Sender:* Name Missing * *Number Missing *Sent: * Date missing * Missing U a lot thats y everything is missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment